Space Raiders
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Space Raiders

jogo online

InícioInício  PortalPortal  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Is this new to you?

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Guedaysa
Convidado

Is this new to you? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Is this new to you?   Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeTer Ago 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Hello. Originally posted by silverbal: Originally posted by Chetwood: You've been ripped of, DVD Shrink 2010 is a SCAM. Maybe,I would not dispute it,but it does work.I've read the Link,thank you. There's no 'Maybe' about it. It is indeed a scam and you have most certainly been ripped off. I'm just clarifying that (yet again) so new members or people passing thru don't take your 'it does work' seriously, we wouldn't want anyone being scammed by reading your post.I've added Chetwood's link to the DVD Shrink sticky. 05 Oct 2010 @ 6:26 Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Is this new to you?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Space Raiders :: Mercado de Recursos-
Ir para: